If you love business and management, are willing to pursue your dreams to come, surely the MBA course in Australia is for you – a talented leader, the excellent entrepreneur in the future.
MBA is one of the most attractive majors in Australia today. An MBA is like the key to opening the door to success in the future, giving you an open job opportunity with an attractive salary. Therefore, studying MBA in Australia is a better choice for those with high passion and determination.
Overview of the MBA industry in Australia
The Master of Business Administration is an English abbreviation of a master’s degree in Business Administration. This is a course that provides students with the most general view of business and market. When studying an MBA, learners will be provided with extensive knowledge from economics, trade, marketing to personnel.
The MBA industry in Australia is chosen by many international students. Because after studying the MBA program in Australia, students are not only equipped with comprehensive knowledge of open areas of business but also train many skills, accumulate more valuable experience.
How long does it take to study MBA in Australia?
Time of MBA courses at some universities:
|Macquarie University||1 year|
|Bond University||1 year|
|University of Western Australia||16 months|
|Australian National University||1,5 years|
|Monash University||2 years|
|Canberra University||2 years|
Why study an MBA in Australia?
- Australian education is highly appreciated in the world. According to QS rankings, Australia is one of the top five destinations for international students who want to study MBA abroad. Australian universities are always invested with facilities and teaching equipment to maximize the learning and research of students. Not only that, but Australia is also famous for its motto of modern education, promoting creativity, the active initiative in learners. This helps students when studying in Australia develop comprehensively about thinking and skills.
- An MBA degree in Australia is recognized worldwide. As a result, your employment opportunities will be expanded in both the domestic and foreign labor markets.
- Reasonable study and living expenses. Compared to other advanced education in the world such as England, America, Finland, Australia is among the countries with lower costs of studying and living. This helps the Kangaroo country attract a large number of international students, especially international students from Asia.
- The Australian Government also has many priority policies for international students to attract talents to the country. Every year, Australian universities offer a number of scholarships to encourage students.
- The climate in Australia is moderate, with many tourist attractions and a rich and distinctive culture. Studying in Australia is also an opportunity to experience and explore independent life in this peaceful country.
Entry requirements for MBA in Australia
Although it is an attractive field of study, it is not so difficult for the MBA to enter the field. In order to study an MBA course at Australian universities, students need to meet some of the following conditions:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in economics or other related fields.
- Language proficiency: Having one of the IELTS, TOEFL or PTE certificates satisfies the requirements to be able to major in English.
- Work experience: When studying the MBA program, students need to have certain experience accumulation. The general MBA program will require 1 to 2 years of experience. Some intensive research MBA programs require students to have at least 3 years of experience. However, there are also some schools with little or no experience.
MBA fees in Australia
MBA is one of the industries with relatively high tuition fees and tends to increase in recent years. The average tuition of an MBA course will range from 78,000 AUD – 135,000 AUD (equivalent to 1.317 million – 2,280 million VND). Depending on the school you enroll, this tuition fee may change.
Top MBA universities in Australia
Currently, the MBA is a strong academic discipline in Australia. International students can easily find a reputable university, good teaching quality with a team of senior lecturers.
Some Australian universities with MBAs should study:
- University of Melbourne
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Curtin Sydney University
- University of Technology Sydney
University of Melbourne
Referring to universities in Australia training MBA programs, it is impossible not to mention the University of Melbourne. This is one of the most prestigious universities of the highest quality in Australia and around the world. When you study an MBA at the University of Melbourne, you can be assured of the knowledge and skills to be cultivated.
- Location: Melbourne.
- Estimated tuition fee: 136,505 AUD / year (about 2,294 million VND).
Macquarie University is a dream school for many people. This is one of five universities in Australia that has been rated 5-star by QS for items including: modern facilities and equipment, excellent majors, opportunities to find jobs After graduation, the quality of teaching is high.
- Location: Sydney.
- Estimated tuition fee: AUD 110,867 / year (about VND 1,863 million).
Monash University is one of the prestigious universities, ranking high in the quality ranking of universities in Australia according to QS. The school always wants to teach students the basic knowledge to the depth of study. In particular, the school also focuses on teaching skills so that students can get acquainted and not be surprised by the practical work after graduation.
- Location: Melbourne.
- Estimated tuition fee: AUD 90,911 / year
Curtin Sydney University
If you want to study MBA in Australia, you can totally trust Curtin University, Sydney. Curtin University offers the latest curriculum to help students keep up with the world’s development trend. Above all, the faculty of the school is extremely qualified, are experts with many years of experience.
- Location: Sydney.
- Estimated tuition fee: AUD 98,671 / year
University of Technology Sydney
Sydney University of Technology converges many excellent students in Australia and internationally. This is the school ranked 234 in the Top 500 universities in the world according to Times HES. The friendly, open and dynamic studying environment at Sydney University makes everyone here to have a comprehensive development opportunity. MBA courses at the University of Technology in Sydney in particular and other majors at the school are generally appreciated. When studying here, students will be trained with the most advanced and convenient teaching conditions and facilities.
- Location: Sydney.
- Estimated tuition fee: AUD 86,778 / year
Job opportunities and the salary level of MBA in Australia
After graduating from an MBA course in Australia, you can access many different job opportunities. In particular, MBA related jobs are the highest paid jobs in the world. If you complete an MBA training program in Australia, you will not have to worry about work, compensation or career advancement opportunities.
Some basic jobs and salaries can be achieved when studying MBA in Australia
|Business management||150,308 AUD/year|
|Managing director||208,291 AUD/year|
|Director of operations||140,130 AUD/year|
|Business analyst||131,907 AUD/year|
Just by looking at the basic salary that an MBA graduate in Australia can achieve, we can easily explain the attraction from this discipline. This is really an expensive study, opening up many potentials for students to develop their careers later.